Moab Mall: Returns, Refunds and CancellationsHow Do I Get A Refund?
Is there something you bought that you no longer want? Is your product taking to long to arrive? Not arrived at all? Is it the wrong product that arrived?
Vendors on Moab Mall may have their own policies with regard to the products and services offered for sale, the terms of the transaction, shipping, returns, and payment so your best bet is to reach out to them directly via your PayPal account.
- – Log in to your PayPal account
- – Click Activity
- – Click the payment you want a refund for
- – Click “Contact Seller Through PayPal”
- – Follow the prompts from there
If your vendor doesn’t agree to refund your money, you can open a dispute in the Resolution Center. You can open a dispute if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. (You have to open a dispute with PayPal within the timeframe noted in the transaction details.)
In the Resolution Center, you can communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the problem. If you aren’t able to work it out, we may be able to help you get a refund.
- If you paid with your debit card or credit card, your payment is refunded to your debit card or credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
- If you paid with your bank account or PayPal balance, your payment is refunded to your PayPal account.
How Do I Cancel An Order?
For more information about how to open disputes or claims on PayPal please click here.
If you need to cancel an order, message the store owner as soon as possible and request that they cancel your order.
If you have issues dealing directly with the store owner, please contact us and we’ll be happy to reach out on your behalf.
You can also reach out to PayPal to cancel the order. Here are two helpful articles from PayPal with more information: